The name of the Association is: "Anadolu Development and Education Association". The short name is "AKED". The headquarters of the association: Elazığ. The association can open branches in provinces and districts deemed appropriate by the decision of the General Assembly. Continues its activities throughout Turkey.
For the purpose of not sharing earnings: The association was founded with the aim of working towards education, environment, culture, youth, Employment, informatics, women and health areas, which are the fundamental dynamics of development.
To create a sustainable future on the basis of lifelong learning for a more livable world.
Create a common purpose and platform for a sustainable future.
Working topics and formats
* The basic dynamics of development are education, culture, youth, Environment, women, employment, informatics, etc. To raise awareness and inform the broad public masses of subjects; Organizes activities such as conferences, congresses, scientific meetings, open sessions, symposiums, panels and projects with courses, training seminars and press-broadcast campaigns.
* Advises Turkey's educational, environmental, social, economic and cultural problems and recommends concrete solutions; Their findings and suggestions to the public.
* Draws attention to social sensitivity on sustainable development.
* Educational, economical, social etc. Works for groups of backward angles and tries to increase social sensitivity.
* It reveals fundamental problems and potentials related to rural and urban development, plans and performs participatory field research in order to redefine potentials and barriers for "sustainable development" purposes, and Supports the initiatives in the field.
* Participation in all areas of community life, the fundamental principles of "sustainable development", which advocates the balanced and rational development/management of humanitarian and natural resources, brings about individual and social consciousness and the necessary contributes to the development of sensibility.
* Conducts research, examination and studies through the working groups, committees or specialists who will be created within the association; Suggestions and wishes.
* The research and development centers and similar organizations open for the determined purpose, make visual, auditory and written periodicals and Indefinit publications, outputs and law numbered 5072 with public or private institutions and organizations operating in similar fields cooperation.
* Organises scientific, educational, cultural, artistic courses, conferences, meetings, seminars, panels, symposiums and exhibitions, or participates in others, either independently or in conjunction with related organizations.
* With the permission of the domestic or competent authorities, it enters into cooperation with other official or private institutions and organizations abroad.
* Establish revenue-enhancing partnerships, economic enterprises, foundations and charity chests to accomplish their objectives.
* Help and grants, in accordance with the provisions of the Collection Act and these statutes,
It does the other work necessary to accomplish its objectives.
* It alone or jointly advises at national or international level, creates projects and brings these projects alone or jointly, or makes these projects available to others.
Be a member and Membership Operations
Anyone who has a verb license and agrees to work in this direction by adopting the objectives and principles of the association has the right to become a member of this association. He was elected President of the Association membership application to be made in writing, the Board of Directors of the Association within thirty days as most initiation or denial shall be in the form of the request and the result will be notified to the applicant in writing. A reference to the accepted member is posted to be retained for this purpose. The principal members of the association are those who are admitted to membership with the founders of the association. The Association has provided financial and moral support in a lot of ways, the important decision of the Board of Directors as an honorary member. These members can attend General Assembly meetings, but they cannot vote. Honorary members can give dues if they want. Members of the Association have equal rights. Each member has the right to participate in the activities and management of the association.
Organization and Management
- A) HEADQUARTERS BODIES
2-board of Directors,
B) BRANCH BODIES:
- A) General Assembly of the Branch
- b) Branch Board
- c) Branch Supervisory board